are at the heart of all kinds of items in the modern world. According to experts, energy found in crystals not only has metaphysical importance but scientific as well.
In this article, we will tell you what you need to know about these energy stones
that can work wonders by enhancing your quality of life and the energy around you.
Crystals are a powerful source of positive energy
Did you know that crystals are millions of years old and found in the earth’s crust from the time its core was formed? It is this timelessness that gives them a sense of mysticism and scientific application. Crystals absorb information about your immediate environment and then adjust the energy around you to make it more positive. They are structured in such a way that they have the least amount of entropy and respond to all kinds of energies around them. People who wear these crystals are introduced to a powerhouse of energy which can help them feel positive.
They each have a different purpose
You may not know this, but every crystal has a specific purpose. Some stones can heal the body while others tap into your intuition when you are in a meditative state. These stones are full of energy. However, what you want is a pure, clean energy that can help you achieve your intended purpose. This is the reason why you must always learn about the origin of the stone to ensure that it comes from the right place. Another way of judging a stone is by paying attention to your intuition. If the stone doesn’t feel right in your hands, then it probably isn’t right for you.
Ways to care for a crystal
Crystals must be cleansed at least once a month. If you wear them or meditate with them every day, then you should cleanse them once a week. Cleansing is very important because it removes all the stale energy from the crystal that it may have picked up from the environment. It is similar to taking a bath or washing your face. Also remember to clean your crystal immediately if it was touched by someone else. Don’t allow just anyone to touch your crystals, no matter how attractive or appealing they may look to someone else.
Some of the popular crystals and their purposes are listed below:
- Black obsidian: It is a root chakra stone that helps you stay grounded. Put black obsidian on your nightstand, or hold it while you sleep, to help relax and decompress at the end of the day.
- Carnelian: This second chakra stone helps provide emotional support to women during their reproductive years. You can pack your carnelian with your tampon to help govern your menstrual cycles. When you feel PMS coming, hold the carnelian and absorb its energy.
- Citrine: This third chakra stone has an energetic core that is good for those in leadership roles – helping them rise and prosper in business. It is associated with wealth and creativity. Citrine can also help you tap your inner potential, self-confidence, and personal power.
- Rose quartz: This stone belongs to the fourth chakra which promotes positive energy and enhances all types of love, even self-love. This baby pink stone helps raise self-esteem and restore confidence. It also helps release stress and anger.
- Lapis lazuli: Belonging to the fifth chakra, this stone has an energy that allows one to speak the truth with ease and grace. This is especially helpful for someone who is scared of public speaking. You can wear a lapis lazuli stone on your left wrist and practice the speech. It will also help you release anxiety on the day of the speech.
- Clear quartz: This seventh chakra stone is known to be a master healer because it amplifies the energy and vibrations of other crystals. It is the best stone to establish a connection with your inner self, enhance your intuitive powers, and also act as your spirit realm guide.
- Amethyst: This stone rids your space of all negative energy and keeps your personal environment brimming with positivity. It is a stone of the sixth and seventh chakras. It has a high vibration which helps you harness your intuitive powers to connect with a higher realm of existence.
- Chrysocolla: This is a goddess stone associated with the fourth and the fifth chakras. It helps women embrace their divine feminine power and helps them express themselves more freely. It also encourages women everywhere to be more compassionate and helps strengthen their character.
With all this information about healing stones, you will now be able to choose the right one for yourself and see how it transforms your life for good!